The OWP Bimini Island Dolphin Experience
Open Water Planet is proud to offer the OWP Bimini Island Experience kicking off in 2017. This is a week long open water adventure and dolphin swim designed specifically with the open water athlete and Wayfinder in mind. This experience is designed to reconnect your mind, body and soul to the sheer enjoyment of being present. This humbling experience in one of the most beautiful places on Earth is so much more than just relaxation. It's an entire body reboot.
Our Wayfinder Program is specifically designed with the open water athlete in mind. This includes daily open water swim training opportunities, yoga instruction and much more. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Wayfinder Program Dates: Aug 6- 12, 2017
- All accommodations (Sunday night in Fort Lauderdale and five nights on the island based on double occupancy).
- Travel cost from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini
- Boat trips (5 days out weather permitting).
- All meals except the two evenings spent out at restaurants, Meals are prepped fresh by the onsite chef. Meal plans can be created to fit most dietary preferences. Breakfast is served buffet style, Lunches are salads and sandwiches designed to be carried on the boat and dinners include both vegan and chicken/fish options.
- Specialty Group sessions will be offered for open water swim training and yoga
- Shuttle transfer from the hotel to the airport on the Monday morning.
- Airport transfers on the island upon arrival on Monday and upon departure on Saturday, when travelling with the group.
- Snorkeling equipment rental (subtract $25 if bringing your own)
- Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles.
- Wifi connection, where available.
- Drinking water.
- Hot beverages at WildQuest Retreat.
- On Island Crew Gratuity
Packages starting at $2,675.00 (Double Occupancy) Single occupancy available for additional charge
Have questions, want to bring a group or select custom dates?
We can arrange that too!! Please contact our travel specialist at email@example.com